I've been busy snowboarding in all the new powder! It's been amazing.
School is wrapping up and I have tons of things to get done this month (my last in school). Test, 5 page paper, editing and a little more filming for my video final, and then a law final. Doesn't sound like a ton but they're all time consuming for sure. I graduate in ONE month!
I went on a little adventure to Gen X clothing with my friend Josh. He needs long XL shirts because he's so tall and he was super excited when I told him about this ghetto fab clothes store. He found his shirts and I found some super comfy men's v-necks (my new favorite style - they're easy, plain and really comfortable...oh and cheap). I decided to look around in the girls...though none of the clothes really appeal to my taste (I'd rather wear a looser guys shirt). But I spotted these mannequins...pregnant mannequins. LOL. This is not a maternity store! It's more of a place for teenagers and such. Josh and I were both pretty amused. And I HAD to get a picture.

1 comment:
A job eh? I guess that is cool. I like yogurt. Powder eh? What about getting wild in Cabo and Cancun? SPRING BREAK!! WHOOO! Party. Good to hear that you are doing well.
Post a Comment