I started volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters a few weeks ago. This is my little sister, Yeimi (pronounced just like Jaime). I get to go play with her and her friends on Mondays after school. We hula hoop, play basketball, monkey bars, truth or dare and whatever other random games we come up with. She's super cute and very talkative. She loves the Jonas Brothers and hates brocolli haha. And she loves to take pictures on my phone lol. I think I may take a camera one day for us to play with.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Little Sister
I started volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters a few weeks ago. This is my little sister, Yeimi (pronounced just like Jaime). I get to go play with her and her friends on Mondays after school. We hula hoop, play basketball, monkey bars, truth or dare and whatever other random games we come up with. She's super cute and very talkative. She loves the Jonas Brothers and hates brocolli haha. And she loves to take pictures on my phone lol. I think I may take a camera one day for us to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i don't know why i've never left comments for ya... not that I have anything important to say... but I'll start leaving comments. :)
I think it's awesome that you're doing this!
You are a saint Jess. But you need to coach her off that Jonas Brothers thing.
Wow. We'll have to get a secret knock planned out so that you can let me in the back door of heaven when everyone is basking in your goodness!! You are one great lady...even if it's your excuse to crush on the Jonas Brothers. Ha ha.
Post a Comment