Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Process of Writing a Paper

Well...I'm halfway through with this paper. Just over 2 pages into it and feeling good. My thesis and background is set. I need to work on my arguments a little more though, hence this break. My arguments have to be awesome. At least I think so, since I'm proving that a case was ruled wrongly.

Sorry for the bore. If you want to check out the case, I'm going against check this out: Hosty v. Carter. It's not the actual court documents that I'm using, but it gives a good overview. Very controversial...and in my opinion, obviously in the wrong. Which is the very reason I chose it, over others of course!

Anyways, I'm going to get some dinner to give my brain some rest and my stomach some real food instead of all this Easter candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molca Salsaaaaa! Good luck on the paper thing.

Tiffany Johnson said...

JESS I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GODD LUCK WITH PAPER. ITS SO AWESOME THAT YOU ARE ALMOST DONE, GREAT JOB!!!! A++++
LOVE TIFF