I am...awesome!
I think...I have way too much homework for my fall break.
I want...to be snowboarding! And for school to be over.
I have...the best friends and family.
I miss...surfing and Hawaii...really, really bad.
I fear...that my knee will never be better. I'm scared to ride on it again.
I feel...overwhelmed with school.
I hear...The Beatles playing.
I smell...normal air, no fancy smells for me.
I crave...more frosting that is sitting on the counter. Must. Control. Urges.
I cry...rarely these days. Except when my knee popped out Saturday.
I search...for the best pow and waves.
I wonder...what I'll be doing after next May.
I regret...nothing. I've learned and moved on from my mistakes.
I wish...that it was snowing.
I love...being in the mountains and on the beach.
I care...about all my family and friends.
I always...speak my mind.
I worry...about having money sometimes. But I know I'll get by.
I am not...a pessimist.
I remember...learning to snowboard and how determined and into it I was from the start.
I believe...I'm a good person.
I sing...when I'm by myself. Especially in the shower or car.
I don't always...trust boys. It takes a good one to win me over these days.
I argue...occasionally...just for the thrill of it.
I write...a lot of papers. I do a lot of lists too Rita!
I lose...motivation.
I listen...a lot of different types of music.
I can usually be found...with a board or book in hand.
I need...a break from life again. This is hard.
I forget...how lucky I am sometimes.
I am happy...99.9% of the time. I dare you to prove me wrong! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with so much. Except for singing. I sing all day long, especailly when people tell me not to. I have a golden voice, and the world needs my sweet nectary voice. P.S. I invented that word: nectary.
You are my favorite!! I love your answers but the first one is the best...YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment