I've been soooooo busy! School is kicking my butt and I feel like I'm way behind.
And today for no reason...I slept through a very important class! AGH! Really, I was super prepared. Had my notes all ready for questions during our class interview that was supposed to be today. Was in bed by midnight and had 3 alarms set. 3! No worries since I haven't slept through a class yet. No! I wake up at 11:30, realize that I slept through my entire class...which we had an interview...that we have to write an article on. AWESOME! So now I've devised several options to get this straightened out. Hopefully, this Nazi teacher doesn't already hate me and think I'm a complete slacker.
I also moved into a new house last week. My who-I-thought-was-semi-nice-roommate decided she wasn't so nice and kicked me out. For no reason! She gave me to the end of October but there is NO way I was going to put up with that for another month. Luckily, one of my bestest friends, Mallory, decided she wanted to move out of her parents like a week before. We found an awesome place luckily! And now we're enjoying life!
In good news: There is snow on the mountains! I'm working from home finally! Fall Break is next week! The Utes are 6-0! And I've met a super cute boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Easy sister...don't let that school businesss get you worked up. Just remember: you are smarter than school. That is what I tell myself. And shame on you for not updating this here bloggy more often.Just let me know if you have any roomies that are givin' ya trouble. I will show em whats up. Holler. A new boy? What about us? I thought we had something? I was planning on us getting married. Damn.
Did the super cute boy have anything to do with you sleeping through 3 alarms and your class??? Hmmmm.
Hey, go check my blog...I gave you an AWARD...pass it on :)
Post a Comment