Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award


I was awarded an 'I Love Your Blog Award' from Rita, who I knew from church in Layton. She has an awesome blog about her cute kids and how she runs marathons. Pretty much an idol for me. Love her! So now I must pass this on to 4 more people! In no particular order:

1. An Inconvenient Truth
Mal is my new roommate! Love reading her blog about football and such. She's awesome! Good cook and can make some bombs cakes! We both love the U and football and met from being on the Muss Football Board together. Couldn't ask for a better friend! :) ...and roommate.

2. A Good Reed
Hart, you may be the funniest blogger I've ever known. I love all the creative, ridiculous posts. Can you please just move to Utah for good? And I'm soooooo jealous of Barry (and Craig too) for getting to live it up snowboarding in Chile all summer. Definitely something I want to do in the near future! It looks like a blast! Will one of you guys please be my tour guide/travel companion? I swear I can go days without showering if needed.

3. Jake and Bre
I'm usually anti-love story blog. But since Bre is one of my bestest friends ever I will make the exception. :) She's just started her 'happily ever after' and I'm way happy for her! She was one of the best roomies I ever had (other than Mal and Hannah). And Jake is seriously way lucky to get her as a permanent roommate.

4. It's a Good Life
And I have to put in Brooke's blog. I like reading about her life now. So different from when we used to hang out in Alabama way back in the day. Still reminds me of the South though! And her little boy is super cute. Wish we could see each other more! :)


If you are one of the aforementioned winners of my affection and admiration, here are your instructions:
1. Post the "I Love Your Blog Award" blue ribbon.
2. Add a link to the person who recommened you, and say something nice about them.
3. Name four fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Let the people that you name know.

It's kind of like a chain letter but in a non-you-will-have-bad-luck-and-die sort of way. :D Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too kind m'dear. Indeed, my pathetic attempts at journalism are comical. I too envy Craig and Barry, those assholes...

I have booked my reservation at your couch. Hope it is in good shape.

What's this now? You are calling me out on the blog? I gotta give out some awards? First I want to know what my prize from you is. I will accept gear, trophies, kisses, or cash.